Township Facilities | Auburn Township Museum
11742 E. Washington Street
Auburn Township, Ohio 44023
The sign in front of our historic Museum tells a story: Auburn's first settler, Bildad Bradley, arrived in 1815. Two years later, in 1817, Auburn was established as a Township. The Free Will Baptist Church was built in 1840 and was converted to the present Museum in 1973. This building is still in its original location and is listed in the National Register of Historic Places.
The Museum is open to the public after the annual Memorial Day Parade and celebration. The sign in front of the Museum was designed and built by an Auburn Boy Scout as his Eagle Scout Project. It is the model for the signs at Shadyside and Maple Shade Cemeteries.