Adam Hall Community Center
11455 Washington Street
Auburn Township, Ohio 44023
Auburn Townships brand new community center is conveniently located just minutes away from the 422 freeway exit at State Route 44.
Adam Hall has the capacity of 200 people and a well-lit paved parking lot. The main room measures 49’ by 78’ with a 9’ ceiling. It’s clean, simple yet elegant interior presents itself to diverse uses; whether it is entertaining a wedding reception or hosting a business conference. Heat, air-conditioning and Wi-Fi.
There is a catering kitchen with plenty of counter top and many electric outlets for keeping food hot. On site is 2 refrigerators with freezer sections, two microwaves, a commercial 3 pot drip coffee maker and tables and chairs to accommodate 200 guests.
A podium, built in sound system, 72″ tv on wheels, screen & projector available upon request.
2022 Rental Agreement
Rental Fees: (4 hour minimum)
Auburn Township resident rate: $65.00 per hour (proof of residency required)
Out of township resident rate: $100.00 per hour
- Cleaning Fee: $175.00 – non-negotiable
- Alcohol Fee: $40.00 per hour – 4 hour minimum
- Damage Deposit – $300.00 – refunded 3-4 weeks after the event providing no damage incurred
- A $300.00 deposit is REQUIRED to SECURE the facility.
- Deposit will NOT be returned if reservation is cancelled unless the hall is rented that day to another party.
- Auburn Township will provide a hall representative to be present at your event.
PLEASE CALL 440-543-7028 or email email@example.com for availability and/or rental information