11000 Washington Street
Auburn Township, Ohio 44023
Town Hall was founded in 1918 and utilized for meetings by the Grange, various township organizations and the Board of Trustees through 1998. Today it is still being used on a regular basis by Garden Club, Auburn Scout Troops, Homeowners Associations and 4-H clubs. It is available for Auburn Township residents to rent for $50 for the first 4 hours and $10 each additional hour. The rental fee for non-residents is $100 for the first 4 hours and $10 each additional hour. It is the perfect setting for a birthday party, wedding or baby shower. It is air conditioned/heated and comes equipped with three 8′ tables; seven 60″ round tables and 50 chairs, refrigerator, microwave, 50 cup coffee maker and stove.
Town Hall is located at 11000 Washington Street, on the northwest corner of Washington Street and Auburn Road.